Sunday, September 13, 2009

"My finger tips are holding onto the cracks in our foundation, and I know that I should let go, but I can't..."

-Foundations :: Kate Nash

Other than military jackets, that song is pretty much my obsession right now. Of course, military jackets take the lead, but still. I found this totally TDF (for those not in the know TDF=To Die For) military jacket by Proenza Schouler. It's only $1,595! whoo! So not happening. But, have no fear! There are all these great military jackets around for pretty low prices. There's a gorgeous one from Express which was featured in INSTYLE this september. I also adore the one from American Eagle. The olive one that is. It's not on their website, but it's at the store. Both go for around 75 dollars, and seeing as military jackets are so the thing right now, they make great fall jackets. American Eagle also has their cadet jacket, but I'm not really feeling it. I mean, it's cute and all, but the cut isn't really great. I was totally obsessing over the Proenza Schouler one, but you know, so unattainable. Just like their PS1 school totes. sigh. But that's a different obsession. If you want to check out the express one, here it is: http://www.express.com/catalog/product.jsp?
productId=22046&categoryId=0&parentCategoryId=0&productVariantId=90448&quantity=1&itemGUID=b37d5707c0a8ab690094aa427ba63b7f


clearly the one on the left is the proenza schouler one. sigh. 

1 comment: