Sunday, September 13, 2009

"I'm only a man, in a silly red sheet..."

-superman :: five for fighting

Now of course, superman can get a much more fashion friendly cape. I mean seriously, who wants to walk around in a silly red sheet? Pas moi! So, I found superman a new cape. Actually, capes/capelets are kind of my new obsession. Ah, but this hasn't been a fleeting obsession. Basically, I've been obsessed ever since Blair Waldorf rocked it in one episode. Unfortunately, I could never find one, but....NOW I HAVE! yay! Capes are so in right now. I adore them. I would totaly rock one with a pleated skirt (plaid maybe?), bright tights, and a plain tee. Or you could go with dark wash skinny jeans, an oxford, and one of those gorgeous square scarves (Hermes hopefully) tied around your neck. Really, you can wear it with just about anything. The capes are just a tad pricey, just a tad. That's the gorgeous Elizabeth and James one I found from net-a-porter.com. The cape itself is gasp-inducing, and so is the price. (but not in a good way) Want to know the price? It's (dun dun dun.....) $695. Gasp, right? Wallet friendly? No. Gorgeous? Yes. I'm just slightly obsessing, just slightly. Here's the link if you want to look at it some more. sigh : http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/45578

No comments:

Post a Comment