Sunday, September 20, 2009

"I don't want to fall to pieces, I just want to sit and stare at you..."

-Fall to pieces :: Avril Lavigne

There is nothing that I would like to do more, than stare at that bag. Well, except for own it of course. It is none other than Proenza Schouler's PS1 school tote. Now, I know, PS1 doesn't exactly make you think high fashion. It probably just reminds you of your school days, but Proenza Schouler has given us a whole new spin on the school tote. Of course, it is too small to fit four 2" binders in, but no matter. This bag is divine in crocodile (pictured left), stunning in suede, and absolutely fantastically over-priced. We can overlook that last one. I mean, it only goes for the jaw-dropping, gasp-inducing, wide-eyed price of $14,500. For the crocodile one that is. The suede ones seem cheap in comparison. At only $2,350 for the extra large (the crocodile is a large), the suede seems positively affordable in comparison!  

No comments:

Post a Comment