Sunday, September 20, 2009

"Can't stop, won't stop, I must be dreaming..."

-I must be dreaming :: The Maine

Unlike the Anna Sui line, this one was totally not a flop. Which one? Christopher Kane for topshop no duh! I mean, when I heard about this, I gasped. I mean, there was no way life could be this perfect. Christopher Kane for topshop? Of course, it wasn't. There was this gorgeous dress he did, (pictured right) of course it was sold out though! Unfortunately, I don't think they'll be getting more in. SIGH. Plus, it was $310 dollars, so not cheap at all. Still, he did a absolutely breath-taking beaded tee for $90. While not exactly cheap, it could be considered an investment piece. Considering that j.crew did an extremely similar one for $125, I'd call it a steal. Style it with one of those super-soft, oversized cardigans from urban outfitters, bright ballet flats and skinny jeans. Or, go with a cute skirt with the tee tucked in. As an added bonus, you don't even need jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment