Sunday, September 13, 2009

From: Moi
To: Tout le Monde
Subject: Coach Poppy


Hello Loves,
Now, on the whole I was quite disappointed by the Coach Poppy line (although the signature hearts were quite cute). Most of the line was quite horrendous, that color block coach print all over a nylon tote? Oh gag me! There were a couple of things I like though, take for instance the Evie tote (in red of course) . It was gorgeous, but it was $198! GASP. I mean seriously, it's supposed to be the affordable line. I wouldn't exactly call $200 affordable. Would you? I think not. But, their school supplies? Perfection. Now, you're going to say, wait, what? school supplies? Yes, they did have school supplies. Those being the pencils, and the notebooks. The notebooks, eh, you had to buy something like $200 dollars of stuff just to get them. Ugh, not cool. But the pencils, now those are a different story. They're on the right, over there. There are 12 of them, and they are absolutely FREE!
When I heard that I totally had one of those, "NO WAY!" moments, but yes it's true! They are positively free! All you had to do was sign up to receive their magazine and emails (fill out the form on their facebook) turn it in to the Coach store, and Ta-Da! The coach poppy pencils were yours! Unfortunately they're not giving them out anymore, but I managed to snag a box. they're gorgeous, and they save you that staples run! Score!



No comments:

Post a Comment