Saturday, September 26, 2009

"I have dreams of orca whales and owls, but I wake up in fear..."

-Hotel Song :: Regina Spektor


This blazer is so obsession worthy. I mean, look at it! Sequins and a boyfriend blazer combined? What is not to like? It's so gorgeous. Sequins are so the thing right now. There are sequins on dresses, shoes ( my personal fave), and just about everything in between! Wear the blazer over a black dress, really any color dress. I mean really, it's black! Black is technically the most versatile color ever. I mean really, it goes with everything. I've loved boyfriend blazers ever since, FOREVER! Or maybe since the came back. I found a cute double breasted one from Bluefly.com for $57, which is pretty good for a blazer if you ask me. And, the double breasted part makes it more original than the other ones. I'm so obsessing over blazers. Sigh. Sequins=LOVE. Want to check out the double breasted one?
http://www.bluefly.com/Necessary-Objects-black-poly-double-breasted-boyfriend-jacket/CART/304482601/detail.fly

No comments:

Post a Comment