Sunday, September 13, 2009

"I tried to do handstands for you, I tried to do handstands for you, but every time I fell on you, yes every time I fell..."

-Bruises :: Chairlift

Don't you think it would be terribly hard to do handstands in heels? hmm, I wonder if it would make a difference. Anyways, those Fendi heels are so gorgeous. It should be illegal. Yes, I know. They are a couple of seasons old, but still. You must admit, they are amazing. Sigh. I love the bow on the front, it's so chic. So, I set out to find a much cheaper version. $705 is so out of my price range. I looked online, in stores. EVERYWHERE, and no shoes! sigh. Then, one day I was walking through the Nordstroms anniversary sale (for those who don't know, the nordstroms anniversary sale is the super sale at nordstroms.) , and Poof! there they were. A pair of purple stuart weitzman's that looked exactly like the Fendi ones! Well, except for the fact they were purple, but purple is fab too. And normally, they were $300 but the nordtroms anniversary sale was on so they were almost 80% off, or something like that. yay nordstroms! If you'd like to stare at those gorgeous pumps some more, here's the link: http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/38638

No comments:

Post a Comment