Monday, October 5, 2009

"Let the good times roll, we can let go, everybody knows there's a party at the end of the world..."

-Hello Brooklyn :: All time Low


Well, my trip to Zara was slightly disappointing, I found out that the cape that I loved was actually a coat! Extremely disappointing, but oh well. Anyways, the next day I was walking down Newbury Street, and saw the Hermes store. Now, that place is just about perfection as it is (Who doesn't love hermes orange?) but it was even better because they had a pair of riding boots in the window! Now, recently, I've been slightly, make that majorly, obsessing over riding boots. The hermes ones are so TDF! The little kelly turnlock on the side is amazing. Of course, they do run for about $1,750 (I think?). Hermes is so expensive. Just like the birkin. Please, I really hope you know what a birkin bag is, if you don't, where have you been living? Anyways, I also adore the church's michelle riding boots. Well, that's so out of my price range, so Hunter wellies it is! Here they are featured in the kelly calache ad. have fun ogling. I know I did!

3 comments:

  1. haha, chica...you are so my cousin. i am obsessed with riding boots too...have been for a while! those hermes ones are super cute. i finally got a pair this past weekend ... but not at hermes, of course! ;)i actually got mine at steve madden. much more affordable for me! haha. anyways. keep posting! miss you, girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to show you i'm not lying. check out the post on my blog from five days ago. haha. =) http://sooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Karen! we are so related! lol. this is too funny.

    ReplyDelete