Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"And when the world treats you way too fairly, It's a shame I'm a dream..."

All I wanted :: Paramore

Brand New Eyes (Paramore's new album. duh) is totally obsession worthy. It's great. But, you know what's really great? These genius little footzyrolls things. Plus, they are so cute! And only $25.  They're little flats that roll up so you can stick them into your clutch, tote, bag, whatever. I mean, have you ever tried walking in heels for more than an hour? That horrible burning sensation in the balls of your feet? Yup, that's what these are for. They totally solve that little problem. Just stick them into your bag, and poof! All foot problems officially solved. Now, I don't really like the current colors that much, but the patent ones will be totally cute, I'm positive. Much better than carrying around a regular pair of flats. 
Here's the link : http://footzyrolls.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment