Monday, October 12, 2009

"I've never made a bet, but we gamble in desire..."

Jasey Rae :: All Time Low


Oxfords. Yup, I'm obsessed with oxfords. I mean, this season is so menswear inspired, so why not wear a pair of girly oxfords? I love the steve madden ones in cognac.  Plus, they're not too expensive! In actuality,  my favorites are the louboutin fred flat in glittery silver. Everyone needs a little jazz in their life, right? Don't even say they're old man shoes. I don't see old men wearing glittery shoes do you? They'd look great with a boyfriend blazer and a floral dress. Or, some menswear shorts over tights. It doesn't really matter though. Insert large sigh here. These go for about $700 I believe. The steve madden ones will have to do. Although, those are not exactly cheap either. ($70) But they are $630  less. So, in fact they seem pretty attainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment