Thursday, October 8, 2009

"If it's a million to one shot, I'll make sure I'm the one..."

Before I fall to pieces :: Razorlight


I'm pretty sure I'm obsessed. No surprise there, right? Ah, but what am I obsessed with? Well currently, it's the 5preview amor cavour shirt (pictured left). And, it is so obsession worthy. It looks slightly chanel, slightly graphic tee, and totally cool. Jeans and urbanoutfitters keds? Ta-da! gorgeous outfit. I'm not obsessing at all. Nope, not at all. I was thinking, Wow! this could be the one obsession worthy item I could actually afford! How fantastic would that be? Alas, it was not meant to be. The only place I could find 5preview tees were on their website (5preview.blogspot.com) and they went for around 68 euros. Wait, WHAT? Yup, 68 euros. Of course, the one I want is on sale. It's practically free at 58 euros. NOT. Plus shipping it's 63 euros. (side note: Is anyone else annoyed by the cost of shipping? You could practically buy another item with the amount of money it costs to ship things. The HORROR!) That translates into somewhere around $94. That is so happening. Anyways,  I love that tee, and practically all 5preview tees, I mean come on. Look at that gorgeousness! Every time I look at that shirt I sigh. SIGH SIGH SIGH SIGH SIGH SIGH SIGH. Maybe it'll be a christmas present. A girl can dream can't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment